1/27/2014

HAUTE COUTURE PARIS 2014



ATELIER VERSACE

Pics: Vogue


 ELLIE SAAB 

Pics: Vogue


ALEXANDRE VAUTHIER 

Pics:Vogue


Atelier Versace: A very powerful collection inspired by Grace Jones. I like the 80's vibe, which is created through the hooded dresses, jumpers,bright colours and glitter. Donatella Versace remains faithful to her style - a feminine, rather self- confident dressing making women look like goddesses.

Ellie Saab: Timeless elegance.

Alexandre Vauthier: First of all, I love it, that the runway looks like a club! The main colours were gold, oxblood, black and white ( see above - Ellie Saab). The jewel-encrusted paneling, the fringes and the chunky gold chains are so wearable and chic, that I wouldn't mind putting one of those looks on for a sexy party.

These were my three favorite shows, but I also liked Jean-Paul Gaultier and Dior a lot. So yeah, as I mentioned It in my post about the BFW, I think real, colourful Fur Is going to be BIG. 

No comments :

Post a Comment